FamousWhy Editor: Agena was designed to be an easy to learn, easy to use, accessible and comprehensive procedural programming language that can be used in various domains such as: scientific, linguistic, educational and many others.
Agena is characterized by a low learning curve which allows basically everyone to use the program successfully. This powerful application provides an efficient text processing module, support for graphics, fast and accurate arithmetic, various management possibilities and multi-user configuration facilities (a perfect feature if two or more users are using Agena from the same computer).
Agena was developed as a cross-platform application and it supports operating systems like Linux, Windows (all versions), Solaris, Mac OS X, DOS and Haiku.
For a better understanding of what Agena can offer, let’s take a short look over some of its core features and options:
- Rational and complex numbers, with extensions such as infinity and undefined
- Booleans such as true, false and fail
- It can remember tables to conduct recursion at high speed and at low memory consumption
- Meta-methods inherited from "Lua" to define operations for tables, sets, sequences and pairs
- Graphical capabilities for the Solaris, Mac OS X, Linux and Windows (all versions)
- Easy configuration of your personal environment via the Agena initialization file
- Enumeration and multiple assignments
- The external switch to a numeric for loop to pass the last iteration value to its surrounding block
- The "binio" package to easily write and read files in binary mode
- Efficient statements for stack programming (insert/into and pop/from)
- An arbitrary precision mathematical library
- An easy-to-use package system also providing a means to load a library and define short names for all package procedures at a stroke (with function)
- Scope control via the scope/epocs keywords
- Functions to support fast text processing
Why is Agena famous?
Agena is famous because it is an easy to learn, easy to use, accessible and comprehensive procedural programming language that can be used in various domains such as: scientific, linguistic, educational and many others.
Agena 1.11.2 is a MIT License. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does MIT License mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Agena 1.11.2, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Agena 1.11.2 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.