Alien Solo is a features-rich, affordable and easy to use monophonic synthesizer that is controlled by your voice. The user can also process other monophonic sources, but the pitch tracking function is optimized for the human vocal range.
The first thing that strikes when you launch Alien Solo for the first time is its interface.
The first impression is: "Oh my God, so many buttons" but you will soon realize that each button has its well determinate purpose, each function is well designed and explained and the interface allows you to quickly access all important features available in Alien Solo.
Although Alien Solo interface is represented by one single window, you will notice that all major functions are organized in different categories: Oscillator 1, Oscillator 2, Tracking, Morphing filter, General filter, Envelope, etc.
Let's take a short look over some of Alien Solo most important features and tools for a better understanding of what this application can provide:
- Stable, accurate pitch and envelope tracking algorithm
- Dual analogue-style oscillators with 5-octave transpose range
- Vocoder-like morphing filter to apply your voice's characteristics to the synthesizer sound
- Auto-tune feature to keep you right on the note
- Mix, FM & ring mod modes
- Analogue-style 2, 4 and 6 pole filters with envelope follow and pitch tracking control
- Affordable price
- User friendly interface
- Easy to install and use
- Alien Solo supports all major Windows platforms: Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Why is Alien Solo famous?
Alien Solo is famous because it is a features-rich, affordable and easy to use monophonic synthesizer that is controlled by your voice. The user can also process other monophonic sources, but the pitch tracking function is optimized for the human vocal range.
Publisher: Trevor Magnusson
Tags: VST plugin, monophonic synth,