AMP WinOFF is a powerful and fully customizable Windows Shutdown manager. Unlike many other similar applications, AMP WinOFF comes with a large variety of features, tools and options. This powerful software can offer more than a simple Shutdown or Restart option.
Although AMP WinOFF is completely free, it has more shutdown configurations than most of its competitors.
For a better understanding of what this program can provide, let's take a short look over some of its core features:
- Shut down the computer at certain hour (for example at 12:30 PM)
- Shut down the computer in several minutes (for example in 20 minutes)
- Several types of shut down (shut down, restart, log off, power off, suspend, hibernate and lock computer).
- Option for set a password to protect the access to the configuration.
- Option for capture the desktop and/or execute a program before the shut down.
- Immediate shut down and computer lock from the tray bar icon menu.
- Dual English/Spanish version.
- Shut down the computer when the CPU becomes idle.
- Option for hang up the modem instead of doing a shut down.
- Complete command line support for batch process.
- Option for run the program when starting Windows session, for daily programmed shut down.
- Option for show an alert window, which allows the cancellation of the shut down.
- AMP WinOFF is highly configurable
- Simple and intuitive interface
- User friendly design
- AMP WinOFF is completely free
- AMP WinOFF was designed to work with every major Windows platform, including Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
As you can see, AMP WinOFF provides more than enough features and options to satisfy even the most exigent user. This software is completely safe, it is protected by a password system and it allows you to choose from various shutdown possibilities.
Why is AMP WinOFF famous?
AMP WinOFF is famous because it is a powerful and fully customizable Windows Shutdown manager. Unlike many other similar applications, AMP WinOFF comes with a large variety of features, tools and options.
Publisher: Alberto Martinez Perez
Tags: system shutdown, restart system,