1. Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
2. AMD 480X CrossFire ATI SB600 Chipsets
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot with PCIE Switch card or 2 x PCI Express Graphics slots for ATI CrossFire
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (shared with 2 SATAII ports), support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Free Bundle: 1 x USB bracket, 1 x PCIE Switch card
* ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
It is very important to keep your drivers updated to their latest versions similar to any anti-virus application and operating system to avoid several crashes that may occur and any other problems.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
Publisher: OTHER NETWORK CARDS
Tags: Asrock motherboard drivers, Asrock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 Lan Driver,