- Dual Channel DDR2 memory technology
- 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR2 800/667/533* non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB**
*DDR2 533 is supported with FSB 533 CPU.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- VCCM, NB, VTT Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Smart BIOS
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10
- Max. shared memory 1759MB*
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
*The shared memory size is dynamically controlled by VGA driver, and the Max. shared memory size will be available only when 4GB or more memory is installed under 64-bit OS.
- 5.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- Atheros PCIEx1 LAN AR8132L
- Speed: 10/100 Ethernet
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
Expansion / Connectivity
Slots - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI slot
- 2 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (No support for RAID and "Hot Plug" functions)
- 1 x ATA100 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices)
- 1 x Print port header
- CPU/Chassis FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x Serial Port: COM1
- 1 x VGA Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- ASRock OC Tuner
- Intelligent Energy Saver
- Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock OC DNA
- Hybrid Booster:
- CPU Frequency Stepless Control
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- ATA 100 Cable (optional)
- 1 x SATA Data Cable (optional)
- CPU Temperature Sensing
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU Fan Tachometer
- Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU Quiet Fan
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.8-in x 6.7-in, 22.4 cm x 17.0 cm
It is very important to keep your drivers updated to their latest versions similar to any anti-virus application and operating system to avoid several crashes that may occur and any other problems.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
Asrock G41M-VS2 Atheros LAN Driver 220.127.116.11 is a Free. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Free mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Asrock G41M-VS2 Atheros LAN Driver 18.104.22.168, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Asrock G41M-VS2 Atheros LAN Driver 22.214.171.124 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.