Batch Image Processor 2010 is a powerful image editor. It incorporates multiple features and unique tools, all into a well designed and professional interface. Usually, image editors are hard to use or extremely expensive. Batch Image Processor 2010 comes with a highly competitive price and with a strong Help system. The entire image editing process is a step by step system easy to use by everyone.
Let's see some of the most important features available in Batch Image Processor 2010. For a better understanding of these features and of the step by step editing process, we will talk about each step individually:
Step 1: Select images
- Batch Image Processor 2010 offers multiple ways to select images: directly from Windows, by folder, by searching or individually.
- This software can read over 25 image formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, SGI, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, DDS, TGA, RAW, CUT, DCX, LBM, LIF, MDL, PCD, PIC, PNM, PSP, WAL, ACT, PAL, and HDR.
- Image lists are easy to organize and manage.
- Powerful Duplicate Image Remover tool- it can easily find any duplicate images and remove them.
- It allows you to view slideshows with selected images and various effects.
Step 2: Specify Actions
- Batch Image Processor 2010 incorporates over 90 completely different image effects: watermark, resize, add border, adjust color, etc.
- User can add multiple effects on the same image (you can create hundreds of thousands of unique slideshows).
- Various templates
- Live preview
- Most actions (effects) have various settings that can be changed.
- It can convert images to 8 bit grayscale.
Step 3: Process and Save Results
- The processed images can be saved in any of the following formats: BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, SGI, WMF, EMF, PCX, DDS, TGA, RAW, PNM, PAL, and HDR.
- Advanced Image Quality Level control (including JPEG smoothing)
- User can save images as 32 bit PNG.
- Advanced GIF optimization
- Batch Image Processor can process images way faster with a dual or multi core processor.
- You can control DPI settings of processes images.
Step 4: Make Web Gallery
- Create HTML-based gallery of processed images
- Control number of rows and columns on a thumbnail page
- Control the size and image file type of thumbnails
- Add titles to gallery images
- Preview results from within the program
These are just some of the most important features incorporated into this software. From my point of view, Batch Image Processor 2010 is one of the most powerful applications of its type. It offers an outstanding amount of features and tools at a reasonable price (150$ for a full license).
Why is Batch Image Processor 2010 famous?
Batch Image Processor 2010 is famous because it is a powerful and easy to use image editor. It allows you to import and modify multiple images at the same time, adjust their qualities and create beautiful web galleries.
Tags: convert image, resize image,