BatchRename is a small but extremely powerful and useful application able to rename multiple files in the same time. If you have a few thousands images that needs renamed, BatchRename is the perfect solution.
This software comes with 3 packages: Free, Standard and Pro. As you can imagine, the free package was designed to be more like a demo package. There are a few options but most of them are limited.
Standard package is somewhere between free and pro packages. The limitations from free package are removed here but some of the features are missing. The pro package is the most complete one and it was designed for professional usage.
BatchRename can be extremely useful if you are working with many images, audio or video files. Usually, when you are downloading a file, that file comes with a particular name (most of the times that name seems completely random and it is impossible to remember).
If you must download a few thousands images daily, renaming them can be a complete nightmare. BatchRename has the perfect solution for these situations. With BatchRename you can rename an unlimited number of files (for standard and pro packages) in just a few minutes. But for a better understanding of what this software can offer, let's see some of its core features:
- All basic rename command supported: prefix, suffix, insert, remove, truncate, replace, uppercase, and lowercase.
- Renaming rules builder – add renaming command to build any kind of renaming rule you want.
- File filter support case sensitive, exclude, and wildcard features.
- Support renaming files using their Shell detail properties
- Support for MP3 Tag ID3 v1, rename mp3 files by the music's Title, Album, Artist, Genre, BitRate, Frequency, Comment, Track and Year.
- Support for MP3 Tag ID3 v2, All MP3 ID3 tags are supported.
- Support EXIF data
- Support rename picture files by their Image properties: resolution, color bits, type format.
- Support rename files using the file's CRC32 code, MD5hash, and SHA1 hash.
- Preview option
- Undo file and folder renaming
- Quick View option
- Picture adjustment and editing
- Batch picture convertsion
- Simple and intuitive interface
- User friendly
- 3 years free email support for Standard and Pro versions
- 3 years of free updates for Standard and Pro versions
- BatchRename supports every major Windows platform including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Why is BatchRename famous?
BatchRename is famous because is a useful software that will rename files in the same or different path.
Tags: bach file rename, rename rule,