FamousWhy Editor: BOLT is a powerful and yet easy to use browser for mobile devices. Basically, BOLT is supported by all phones (low-end and high-end phones alike). BOLT provides users with a fast and efficient way to enjoy full desktop PC style web pages, social media applications and streaming video on all levels of mobile phones.
BOLT comes with several unique features for a mobile browser. Let's take a short look over some of the most important ones for a better understanding of what this software can provide:
- Streaming media support: BOLT is the only J2ME browser that supports streaming video from top video-sharing sites such as YouTube, MySpace and Google.
- Direct Facebook and Twitter integration
- Tabbed browsing: BOLT's tabbed browsing feature allows users to keep multiple sites open simultaneously while fluidly switching between them.
- Rendering quality
- Widgets: BOLT's widget platform offers users a faster, streamlined way to view, update and interact with popular websites and online tools and to discover new services.
- Auto complete support for URL entry
- Click to call option
- The user can easily save pages and images
- The user can upload and download content from BOLT browser
- Powerful password manager: BOLT securely stores passwords, making logging into password-protected sites a snap.
- RSS Feeds
- Data transfer options: BOLT offers three image quality modes and significantly reduces data transfer sizes in low image quality mode.
Overall, BOLT is a great browser for mobile devices. It incorporates almost the same features and options as a PC browser and it supports any mobile platform (even the low-end devices). BOLT is completely free, easy to install and use and it provides a user friendly and simple environment for internet browsing.
Why is BOLT famous?
BOLT is famous because it is a powerful and yet easy to use browser for mobile devices. Basically, BOLT is supported by all phones (low-end and high-end phones alike). BOLT provides users with a fast and efficient way to enjoy full desktop PC style web pages, social media applications and streaming video on all levels of mobile phones.
Bolt 0.9.5 is a MIT License. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does MIT License mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Bolt 0.9.5, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Bolt 0.9.5 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.