busdog is a filter driver that was made to sniff USB traffic. Give BusDog a try to fully assess its capabilities!
· NET framework 3.5
What's New in This Release:
· improvement: Added support for tracing usb bus resets and pipe resets
· improvement: Changed trace buffer requests to be blocking (busdog GUI no longer has to poll for data)
· improvement: Added tracing of usb descriptors
· improvement: Added option to automatically start tracing new devices as they arrive
· improvement: Added support for tracing isochronous USB transfers
· improvement: Added detection of mismatched GUI/driver combo
· improvement: Added a maximum trace count option to the trace list tab
BusDog 0.2 is a MIT License. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does MIT License mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using BusDog 0.2, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
BusDog 0.2 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.