This script creates and manages a system of multilevel popup menus on a page.
- Small code -- core script compacts down to only 12kb plus menu definitions and setup/extras, so your visitors won't be kept waiting.
- Object-orientated script for portability and multiple menus if needed.
- Easy constructor functions setup the menu data structure.
- Speedy menu creation in most browsers shows your menu before the page loads.
- Freeform cross-frame support built in.
- Each menu can be horizontal or vertical.
- Otherwise, relative positioning means that you can move the root menu, and all others will follow.
- Dynamic menu update mode allows menus to be changed after loading.
- Nearly unlimited hierarchial menus (popouts) -- as many levels as needed.
- Menus don't have to overlap each other thanks to adjustable popup show and hide timeouts.
- Popouts can show on mouseover or on click, set on a per-menu basis.
- Automatically shows only one hierarchy at a time (like Windows' menus).
- Items automatically highlight through hierarchy back to root menu.
- Customisable ItemStyle classes allow you to pass each menu and/or item a uniform appearance by altering colours, text styles, dimensions, popout indicators, CSS borders etc. using a powerful class system.
- Supports hoverable background colours and images throughout hierarchy.
- Background colours may fade between over and out states.
- Supports hoverable alpha filtering for translucent items in IE/Win and NS6.
- Item content can change on hover to any HTML string.
- Arbitrary HTML can be added to menus, like example dropshadows and menu borders.
- You can click anywhere on items to activate them.
- Customisable events applied to items -- onmouseover, onmouseout and onclick, to extend the script with your own code.
- Customisable show and hide animations, for example this clipping animation.
Cascading Popup Menus is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Cascading Popup Menus, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Cascading Popup Menus comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.