FamousWhy Editor: CD/DVD Diagnostic is a data recovery software which will recover your data from unreadable, scratched, corrupt or defective CD and DVD discs.
There are two versions of CD/DVD Diagnostic:
- CD/DVD Diagnostic with Video Recovery;
- CD/DVD Diagnostic for data/pictures/music only.
If you got an unreadable CD/DVD it is possible to recover individual files and/or folders as well - select the files and/or folders and right-click or use the Copy Files selection in the File menu.
If the software finds an error when copying a file is recommended to hit 'Try again' button. CD/DVD Diagnostic will read again the bad sectors; it will try this action as many times as you want because you can adjust the number of attempts that the device and the program makes.
There are several tools that can be used when handling unreadable, scratched, corrupt or defective CD and DVD discs:
1. Analysis - this performs an analysis of the information that has been obtained by examining the disc, which is displayed in the form of a list of text messages. The analysis of the disc is separated into sections, with one section for the table of contents and a section for each track on the disc.
2. Table of contents - for each track it will display the type and size. For data tracks the volume name and the number of files and directories (combined) are also displayed.
3. Rescue Disk - At the present time only DVD Video discs created through a standalone DVD recorder or DVD camcorder can be rescued by this tool.
4. Volume - shows all of the available information from ISO-9660/Joliet, UDF or HFS volumes. Each track on a disc may contain a different volume and sometimes multiple volumes are displayed for the same track.
5. Readability Test - used to verify the "readability" of a disc
6. Disc report – use this tool to get a list of all of the files on a disc. This report is in Session and Folder order, with the files being listed in the order they were found on the disc.
7. Write Subchannel Q Data – writes the contents of the currently selected Audio track Q subchannel data to a disk file
8. Disc Map - a graphic that represents the content of the disc
9. Hardware Information - shows details about the current device.
Why is CD/DVD Diagnostic famous?
CD/DVD Diagnostic is famous because it has been recovering data and examining CDs and DVDs since 1997 by the name of CD-R Diagnostic; since then it has proven its usefulness being one of the best products on the market at the moment.
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
CD/DVD Diagnostic 3.0.0 Build 92 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.