CMMiPal facilitates in mapping organizational process assets to CMMi requirements (Goals, KPAs, Practices, Sub-Practices, & Work Products) and then reports the gaps to be fulfilled as well as the extent of fulfillment.
Use these reports to effect improvements in the organizationals processes and practices, thus moving closer to CMMi's SCAMPI appraisal for the desired level.
To achieve the desired level of maturity, any organization has to fulfill the goals of this model:
· Each level has a defined set of KPAs (Key Process Areas)
· Each KPA has a defined set of Specific Goals
· Each Specific Goal can be achieved by performing a defined set of Specific Practices
· Each Specific Practice is achieved by performing a defined set of Specific Sub-Practices and produce a defined set of Work Products
· In addition there are a defined set of Generic Goals
· Each Generic Goal can be achieved by performing a defined set of Generic Practices
Basically and simply stated there are three stages in achieving the desired level, as following:
· Gaps Analysis
Between the CMMi model and the organizational process assets and
Between the Organizational Process Assets and the implemented Organizational Practices
· Bridge the Gaps unearthed in the Gaps Analysis
· 128 MB RAM
· 10 days trial period
· Has only up to level 3 CMMi elements
NOTE: In order to purchase the product, send a message to murali@metricssoftware.
CMMiPal 1.0 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using CMMiPal 1.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
CMMiPal 1.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.