FamousWhy Editor: Code Blocks is a powerful, completely free C IDE build. It comes with various features and options to satisfy even the most exigent users. Code Blocks was designed to be extensible and easy configurable.
Maybe one of the most important Code Blocks qualities is the possibility to extend it with various plugins. Basically, any kind of function can be added or removed by installing/ uninstalling a certain plugin.
Code Blocks incorporates some interesting and useful features. Let's have a short look over the most important ones for a better understanding of what Code Blocks can offer:
- Code Blocks is a cross platform application. It runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms
- Code Blocks is written in C language.
- It is fully extensible using plugins
- Multiple compiler support: GCC, MSVC, Digital Mars, Borland C 5.5, Open Watcom, etc.
- Support for parallel builds
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces
- Multi-target projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Display local function symbols and arguments
- Full breakpoints supported: code, data (read, write and read/write), breakpoint conditions and breakpoint ignore counts
- Custom memory dump
- View CPU registers
- Switch between threads
- Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
- Code folding for C and XML files.
- Code completion
- Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
- To-do list management with different users
- Smart indent
Why is Code Blocks famous?
Code Blocks is famous because is a powerful, completely free C IDE build. It comes with various features and options to satisfy even the most exigent users. Code Blocks was designed to be extensible and easy configurable.
Code::Blocks 12.11 Build 8629 is a GPL. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does GPL mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Code::Blocks 12.11 Build 8629, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Code::Blocks 12.11 Build 8629 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.