DDay.iCal is a handy, easy to use iCal (RFC 2445) class library designed for .NET 2.0 and above. It aims at providing full RFC 2445 compliance, while targeting compatibility with popular calendaring applications, like Evolution, Outlook 2007, Windows Calendar, and Sunbird.
What's New in This Release:
All types found in the following namespaces have been moved to the DDay.iCal namespace for simplicity:
· ComponentBase has been renamed to CalendarComponent.
· Most types now have a corresponding interface. For example, iCalendar now implements IICalendar, CalendarComponent now implements ICalendarComponent, etc. Most properties, lists, return values, and method parameters have been adjusted to use interface counterparts rather than concrete objects.
· Serialization has been completely rewritten to be more intuitive, flexible, extensible, and more consistent with already established serialization practices.
· Standard (.ics) iCalendar serialization classes are found in the DDay.iCal.Serialization.iCalendar namespace.
· Global serialization classes are found in the DDay.iCal.Serialization namespace
· iCalendar.LoadFromStream(...), iCalendar.LoadFromFile(...), and iCalendar.LoadFromUri(...) now return an object of type iCalendarCollection instead of iCale...
Publisher: Douglas Day
Tags: class library, development tool,