FamousWhy Editor: DebugBar is a small but extremely useful and powerful Internet Explorer toolbar that can help you improve and increase the web development productivity.
Just like the name suggests, DebugBar can help you identify and fix various code problems. DebugBar was designed to work with Internet Explorer and it requires at least Internet Explorer 5.0.
For those who are not familiarized with Internet Explorer tools, we can compare DebugBar with the more popular FireBug for Mozilla Firefox. This tool allows you to check in real time the HTML and HTTP scripts. DebugBar is a great learning tool and it can be used by both amateurs and professionals.
DebugBar incorporates several powerful and useful features. Let's have a short look over some of the most important ones:
- Send in one click a screenshot of the current Web Page by email.
- Search directly with your favorite web search engine.
- Get the color code of any pixel in the web page and anywhere on the screen.
- Directly view the DOM tree of the loaded document with colored syntax for HTML/ JScript/ VBScript/ CSS code.
- Access tag attributes, modify them and view the result directly in Internet Explorer without reloading the document.
- View Internet Explorer HTTP and HTTPS requests and Web Server responses.
- Get useful information (download time, number of images, images size) on the downloaded page.
- Zoom on the current web page.
- Find a word in a web Page with the "Highlight in page" function.
- Get script errors notification and send a screenshot with useful debugging information for developers in one click.
- Retrieve an HTML tag directly on the page by using the "Target".
- View defined cookies in the current loaded page.
Why is DebugBar famous?
DebugBar is famous because it is a small but extremely useful and powerful Internet Explorer toolbar that can help you improve and increase the web development productivity.
DebugBar 5.3.0 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using DebugBar 5.3.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
DebugBar 5.3.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.