This script shows you an easy means of adding drag and resize capability to elements on your webpage.
It can drag elements around via a titlebar or the whole element, and dynamically apply fully direction resize handles to an element. You could use it as an in-browser windowing system if you wanted!
- Can both drag and resize page elements.
- Works with absolute and relatively positioned elements in your page.
- Customisable appearance as it makes extensive use of CSS classes for layout of its resisze handles.
- Bounding boxes and minimum sizes can be set and automatically enforced.
- Cross-browser compatible so it works for everyone.
- Small code size
DragResize 1.0 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using DragResize 1.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
DragResize 1.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.