DualDesk is powerful, easy to use remote support software that lets your technical support staff remote assist a PC anywhere on the internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds with no configuration.
The "No configuration" feature only works for your clients.
You will have plenty of options to check and spaces to fill in for configuring the application. But how does DualDesk work without any configuration for your customer? The customer clicks a Link on your own website or runs it from an email attachment, a link in a live help session, an on-line chat, hard drive, network share, floppy disk, CDROM, USB drive etc... The customer selects "Run" and the remote support application immediately establishes a connection with your technical support or help desk representative allowing them to see the remote desktop in a resizable window and control the remote mouse and keyboard on the remote customer's system in real-time.
DualDesk lets Remote Customer choose from Multiple Session Modes:
- Full-Control Mode (remote control with file sharing)
- Remote-Control Mode (remote control without File Sharing
- View-Only Mode (no keyboard inputs, mouse control or file sharing)
- Standard Direct Client Server Mode (P2P)
- Relay Mode (allows all of your technicians to share the same public address and same public port simultaneously without using repeater mode or ID codes)
- Repeater Mode (allows both the technician and the customer to connect to each other through firewalls they don't control such as hotels or off-site locations)
- VNC Compatibility Mode option (allows the DualDesk server and viewer to connect to standard VNC servers, VNC viewers and VNC repeaters commonly available for Windows, Mac, Linux and most other operating systems).
• User Configurable Tool box that supports an unlimited number of tools
• Built-In Repeater Mode ID / Ticket Number, Real-Time Chat, Multi-File and Folder Transfer.
• Alerts remote customer if files are transferred.
• Automatic and Manual Fit-to-Desktop Screen Scaling.
• Disable/Enable remote monitor (blank/un-blank), remote mouse & remote keyboard inputs.
• Optional Password Protected Installer.
• Works with Windows running in "Safe Mode".
• Firewall Friendly - Works through remote Firewalls & NAT Routers
• Reverse connects automatically when installed
• Runs as a Windows service
• Can be used to remote install, deploy, configure, test or upgrade other remote control software, Windows software packages, printer drivers, device drivers, firewalls and routers
Why is DualDesk famous?
DualDesk is famous because no other similar remote support system offers the reliability, speed, features and flexibility.
Publisher: Advantig Corporation
Tags: remote connection, remote control,