FamousWhy Editor: EasyService Help Desk is perfect for corporate usage and networks with more than 25-30 computers. Basically, EasyService Help Desk is a small "command center". A specialist can observe, receive requests from network users and solve these requests.
For example: a printer (connected to the network) from second floor of a company building is not working properly. A user can send a request using EasyService Help Desk and a professional will receive this request. He can check printer functionality online or, if necessarily, he can go and check that printer manually.
EasyService Help Desk offers an interesting "filter" option by setting different levels of importance for each request.
There are 3 flags: red for extremely important, yellow for not much important and green for unimportant.
Let's see some of the most important features available in EasyService Help Desk for a better understanding of what this software can provide:
- Registration and watching users' requests in network TCP/IP (remote accesses support).
- Client-server technology (three program modules).
- E-mail notifications.
- User friendly
- There are opportunities to exchange messages only between administrator and performer, the "ping" function for checking clients' computers.
- Editing database. There is ability to make changes in requests' descriptions and creating personal structure of requests.
- Languages support. There are two languages available in the program: English and Russian. There is opportunity to add configurations with any other languages.
- Tasks and reminders.
- Professional interface.
- Multiple Windows platforms support.
- Various packages for each business type and network.
EasyService Help Desk comes with 5 different licenses. The cheapest costs 24$ and is limited to 10 clients-computers service. The most expensive costs 169$ but it is an unlimited license (perfect for big companies or corporate).
Why is EasyService Help Desk famous?
EasyService Help Desk is famous because it is a powerful "command center" support for networks. Users, connected to the same network, can easily forward reports to a supervisor and receive professional support in an effective and professional way.
EasyService Help Desk 2.7.4 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using EasyService Help Desk 2.7.4, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
EasyService Help Desk 2.7.4 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.