FamousWhy Editor: FoFix is a completely free and open-source rhythm game, similar with the more popular Guitar Hero or Rock Band.
The idea behind FoFix is quite simple: you can be a guitar, drums or bass hero and play your favorite songs using your standard computer keyboard or various instruments (the user can use the same Guitar Hero or Rock Band controllers).
In order to "advance through game", the user must play the correct notes at the right time. If he fails to do that, separated audio tracks will mute. FoFix is easy to play and highly entertaining. If you are a Guitar Hero or Rock Band fan, FoFix is a must have. The game was exclusively written in Pyton and it comes with several interesting and unique features and options. Here is a short list with some of the most important ones:
- Completely Customizable Graphics (standard .PNG format)
- Completely Customizable Freeboard point of view (POV)
- 2D or 3D Notes and Frets
- Unlimited Themes
- Graphical Neck Selection
- Random Stages, Stage Rotation (slideshow) and basic Animated Stages
- Guitar playable and separated track support
- Bass Guitar playable and separated track support
- Playable Drums and Vocals
- Big Rock Endings
- Native MIDI instrument input / controller support
- Song list metadata caching for faster subsequent load times
- AI support (the AI is extremely competitive)
- Practice mode: single-track, full-speed, selectable start position / section
- Includes four tutorial songs to get you started
- In-Game Status Display
- World high score chart with optional score uploading
- Completely Customizable Sound Effects and Menu Music (standard .OGG format)
- Completely Customizable Menus and Layouts
- 3D Note Texturing
- Unlimited Necks
- Up to 4 players in a variety of different multiplayer game modes
- Support for separated song, guitar, bass and drum audio tracks
- Lead Guitar and Rhythm Guitar playable track support
- Bass Groove 5x, 6x, 10x, and 12x multiplier support
Why is FoFix famous?
FoFix is famous because is a completely free and open-source rhythm game, similar with the more popular Guitar Hero or Rock Band.
FoFix 4.0.0.Alpha 1 / 3.1.20 is a GPL. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does GPL mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using FoFix 4.0.0.Alpha 1 / 3.1.20, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
FoFix 4.0.0.Alpha 1 / 3.1.20 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.