Folderico is a powerful and useful tool that helps you organize your folders based on their importance and priority. The system used by Folderico is a simple one: you can change the default folder icon (Windows default icon) with a different icon and a different color. For example, to store your important documents with a high priority level, simply change their folder color to red or any other color you may like. You will know that red means high priority and red folders can easily be indentified among other random folders. Because Folderico is fully integrated with Windows Explorer, the new folders are going to be displayed while you browse your computer using Explorer tool.
Folderico comes with two versions: one for Windows 7 and another version for Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000. Based on your operating system, you should download and install one of these versions. I have to mention that Folderico is completely free to use.
Here is a list with some of the most important features and tools available in Folderico:
- A large collection of icons and colors
- Different folder styles based on your operating system
- Simple and easy to use: simply select a folder, choose a folder from Folderico library to replace it and press "Apply"
- Multilanguage support: English, Arabic, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, etc.
- Lightweight software
- Low resources consumer
- Folderico supports all major Windows platforms: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Seamless integration with Windows Explorer and core services
- Folderico supports ICL-files and themes from iColorFolder
- Upgradable themes library
Why is Folderico famous?
Folderico is famous because it is a powerful and useful tool that helps you organize your folders based on their importance and priority.
Publisher: Shedko Software aka LeVeL
Tags: icon changer, icon modifier,