This script is a highly flexible means of converting HTML content into powerful popup menus, using either nested lists or DIV tags for menu data, and following best practice guidelines for powerful and accessible menus.
- Pure CSS formatting allows infinitely customisable menu appearance using the standards-based technology you know.
- Accessible HTML elements used to construct the menus, so your site maintains excellent search engine and screenreader compatibility.
- Hierarchial / Multilevel menus supported -- as many levels as you want!
- Menus are relatively positioned from their parent menu/item.
- Plugin animation framework allows you to easily implement and customise animation effects for your menus.
- Customisable show/hide timers applied to menus, so your menus don't have to overlap.
- You can mouseover neighbouring items without hiding submenus, using a powerful 'switch timer' option. No more of that 'slippery' menu feeling!
- ONCLICK support is optional for menus.
- Keyboard Navigation using standard TAB and SHIFT-TAB link focusing with the list-based menus.
- Tiny, fast script since data is in the page BODY; it's as little as 8kb in size
FreeStyle Menus is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using FreeStyle Menus, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
FreeStyle Menus comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.