FamousWhy Editor: If you work a lot using multiple Windows and tabs, you know how frustrating is to press "Alt Tab" over and over again just to find the window you need. It takes time, it is slow and ineffective.
If you are a graphic designer and you need multiple screens with samples, brushes, various applications, internet browsers and more and you need to finish a particular design in a short time, alt-tab-ing doesn't help.
A solution (I'm not saying is the best) is to purchase a second or even third monitor. Using multiple monitors can improve your work speed but it is also more expensive and it requires more space on your desk.
What if you can have "virtual" monitors? What if you can create as many as you need and use them for free? goScreen can do that. It is based on a standard Microsoft Windows technology which allows it to create virtual screens and manage them simultaneously.
Let's see some of the most important features available in goScreen:
- It can change size, position, fonts and colors of goScreen user interface windows.
- Assign icons to screen pages, using ones from separate files or extracting them from other applications.
- Assign names to screen pages.
- You will be able to create up to 80 screen pages, assigning to each of them specific desktop color and wallpaper picture. (just like a real monitor)
- Hide screen pages, which provides with a kind of security mechanism
-There is a number of keyboard and mouse shortcuts to goScreen commands, which you might want to define.
- Perform some actions (close, minimize, maximize, restore) for all windows on the current page.
- Define specific keyboard hot key to activate a screen page,
- Create and use different configuration profiles to properly handle different goScreen usage scenarios.
goScreen is a great application and because it is based on a common Microsoft Windows technology it is extremely safe and stabile. It won't mess with your registry and unlike other applications; goScreen wonĺt execute any commands in the background unless you tell him to do that.
Why is goScreenfamous?
goScreen is famous because it is an interesting software that can simulate the existence of multiple desktops. It allows you to work as you would work using multiple monitors.
goScreen 22.214.171.1243 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using goScreen 126.96.36.1993, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
goScreen 188.8.131.523 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.