HandyPaint is a small but powerful and useful drawing tool for mobile devices. This software is somehow similar with Windows Paint (from simplicity and accessibility point of view) and it comes with several interesting features and tools.
Using HandyPaint, the user can create his own paintings (don't expect Photoshop quality) or edit photos and images taken from your mobile phone camera. With a rich library of features and options, HandyPaint is one of the best (if not even the best) drawing tool for mobile devices.
For a better understanding of what HandyPaint can provide, let's see some of its core features and options:
- Supports anti-aliasing drawing.
- Support for load and save image files in JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF formats
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- 8 levels of pen hardness.
- Resizable and moveable toolbar. Also supports translucent and auto hide for toolbar.
- Support for move canvas.
- Support for take a picture by camera for editing.
- Support for save paint as HandyPaint Format (.hpf) file for editing at next time.
- Auto arrange UI elements at switching screen between landscape view and portrait view
- Supports over 30 tools for drawing, such as pencil, line, curve, rect, round rect, ellipse, polygon, and text, flood fill, color picker, eraser, etc
- Support for save paint as Gray bitmap file.
- 12 levels of pen and line sizes.
- Text styles - choose among normal, bold, italic, underline and strikeout fonts.
- True color of color selection.
- Image sizing and stretching.
- Support for take a screenshot for editing.
- Support for send paint to your friends
As you can see, HandyPaint can offer more than enough features to satisfy even the most exigent user. As I have said above, do not expect Photoshop quality. In fact, it is impossible for a mobile application to compete against similar desktop software.
In fact, these limitations are not due to a bad software development. A desktop is superior from both hardware and software perspective. That means, a mobile application is limited by what a mobile device can provide.
Anyway, HandyPaint is a great tool and a useful and fun application. I would recommend it can offer so many features and options and it comes with a highly affordable price.
Why is HandyPaint famous?
HandyPaint is famous because it is a small but powerful and useful drawing tool for mobile devices.
Publisher: MobiVio Solutions
Tags: drawing tool, drawing application,