FamousWhy Editor: Help Desk Password Reset, also called JiJiTechnologies Password Reset (JPR), is a web based password reset management system for Windows that allows users/groups/team to safely manage their passwords.
It provides the ability to delegate password management to the help desk. JiJiTechnologies Password Reset Service can help your organization to reduce costs, improve security, and increase productivity.
Help Desk Password Reset consists of three components:
1. JPR Admin – Admin User Interface used to add or remove the users/groups permission for password reset through JPR.
2. JPR Web – The users can reset password, change password or unlock user account with the help of this component.
3. JPR Service – The window service used to process the request made by JPR Web. It should run under any one of the “Domain Admins” account.
There are three major settings that can be set up when working with Help Desk Password Reset:
1. Change password at next log on. Here you can choose between 3 options:
- Show this option to the user.
- User must change password at next log on.
- User doesn’t need to change the password.
2. Number of password reset requests per day by a user. The administrator can set the number of password reset requests that can be granted by a help desk admin. If the option Unlimited is checked, unlimited requests can be granted by the help desk admin.
3. Show hidden text: check if you want the desk admin to have option to view the typed password.
Help Desk Password Reset has the following interesting features, features that provides some advantages over Self Service Password Reset (another password reset management software from JijiTechnologies)
- The Help Desk admin can securely reset password or unlock account for the managed users;
- It doesn't need the tedious user Enrollment process;
- It overcomes the vulnerability in Self service password reset which relies solely on answers to personal questions;
- It avoids vulnerable user authentication mechanism like asking set of personal questions rather uses the default windows authentication for doing Password Reset/Unlock account;
- You can delegate Reset Password/Unlock Account privilege to the managers.
- .Net Framework 3.5
- IIS 4.0 or higher with ASP.Net version 2.0.50727 enabled
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
Why is Help Desk Password Reset famous?
Help Desk Password Reset is famous because is a complex web based password reset management system that allows users/administrators to safely manage their password.
Help Desk Password Reset 184.108.40.206 is a Shareware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Shareware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Help Desk Password Reset 220.127.116.11, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Help Desk Password Reset 18.104.22.168 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.