HP ADI HD Audio Driver 126.96.36.19980 Rev.B for 2K/XP Details
This package contains the driver for the ADI High-Definition (HD) Audio CODEC in the supported desktop models and operating systems.
NOTE: For important information regarding the installation of this driver, see the Prerequisites section. Users creating their own disk images must first install the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) driver before installing the ADI driver. The Microsoft UAA driver provides the necessary support for the HD audio bus used by the ADI HD audio CODEC. Users who are upgrading to this newer driver on an existing system, should ensure that the UAA driver is already installed on your system. The UAA driver may be listed on your system as the "High Definition Audio Driver Package."
- Provides the same driver that was included in the superseded SoftPaq (SP43484), however, this new package also adds support for models of HP Compaq dc5800 and HP Compaq dc5850 Desktop PCs that were built with the ADI 1884A CODEC.
- The Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) driver must be installed before installing the driver in this SoftPaq.
NOTE: There are separate UAA drivers for different versions of the operating system. For example, the Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 1, and Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Operating Systems each have a different UAA driver. The UAA drivers are available from Microsoft, or are also available from HP as SoftPaqs:
- SoftPaq Number SP30628 (or later) contains the UAA driver for Microsoft Windows 2000.
- SoftPaq Number SP30739 (or later) contains the UAA driver for Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- SoftPaq Number SP32395 (or later) contains the UAA driver for Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2).
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is very important to keep your drivers updated to their latest versions similar to any anti-virus application and operating system to avoid several crashes that may occur and any other problems.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
HP ADI HD Audio Driver 188.8.131.5280 Rev.B for 2K/XP is a Free. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Free mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using HP ADI HD Audio Driver 184.108.40.20680 Rev.B for 2K/XP, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
HP ADI HD Audio Driver 220.127.116.1180 Rev.B for 2K/XP comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.