HP NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 Video BIOS/Flash Utilities 60.86.6B.00.23 Rev.A Details
This package contains the Flash Utilities that are necessary to update the video BIOS (ROM) of an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 Video Card in the supported workstation models and operating systems.
- Adds support for additional video memory components.
This package includes the following methods for updating the video BIOS:
- Use WinFlash32.exe or WinFlash64.exe to update the video BIOS directly in a Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Vista environment.
- Create a bootable CD.
- Create a bootable USB drive.
- Use System Software Manager (SSM) or HP Client Manager Software (HPCMS) to remotely update the video BIOS.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to update the video BIOS.
3. Once the video BIOS update is complete, restart the workstation.
Keeping your drivers up-to-date is an important thing and we invite you to visit FamousWhy.com periodically in order to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also software and any other system utilities.
Before installing a device driver, it is recommended to set a system restore.
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.