This script makes a 4-directional scroller with support for multiple pages within its scrolling area. It can also be embedded within a table or div or similar container, and maintain its position.
- Object-orientated script means several scrollers can run on one page.
- Can be placed inside tables or anywhere else and retains its position.
- Can scroll horizontally and vertically.
- Uses in-page content already inside scrolling divs.
- Can swap between several pages per scroll area.
- Page size autodetected by scrolling functions.
- No IFrames used to scroll so you can position other content over it easily.
- Scroll speeds individually customisable for each arrow mouseover/mousedown.
- Adjustable smooth acceleration between speeds.
- Or you can scroll to designated pixel positions in the content.
- Small code size ensures quick loading pages.
HV Inline Scrollbox 1.0 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using HV Inline Scrollbox 1.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
HV Inline Scrollbox 1.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.