With the recent "boom" of iPhone technology, software developers are trying to bring more and more applications for various iPhone platforms. iPhone is becoming one of the most popular phone model on the market and creating powerful applications for it is also a challenge.
However, most of these developers are focusing on releasing data management products, calendars, organizers, Word based software, tracking applications, voice recognition software and more and just a few are trying to bring some entertainment as well. By definition, iPhone was designed to support multiple entertaining applications and games are one of them.
GrabarchukPuzzles is already a powerful name on puzzle games market. They have created some amazing puzzles for various platforms and now, we have a new amazing puzzle for iPhone devices: iCut.
Let's see some of the most important features and tools incorporated into iCut:
- 504 hand-crafted puzzles.
- Play from easiest (Pack 1) to hardest (Pack 7).
- 4 levels: cut shapes into 2, 3, 4, and 5 parts.
- 3 distinctive modes: Basic, Shift, and Domino.
- For all solvers: from beginners to experts alike.
- Scores: reach the highest score while playing.
- Each puzzle has a unique solution.
- Guest Player option.
- Neat graphics and smooth play.
- Addictive and fun logic.
- Advanced hint system for when you need help solving a puzzle.
- Skip points which allows you to skip a hard puzzle
As you can see, iCut can provide many hours or entertaining and over 500 puzzles to solve. As you advance through game, the puzzle difficulty level is increased as well, leading to some really challenging puzzles towards the end.
Why is iCut famous?
iCut is famous because it is an interesting and entertaining puzzle game for iPhone devices. It comes with a great graphic, over 500 puzzles to solve and multiple difficulty levels. Each puzzle is unique and it has an unique solution.
Publisher: Grabarchuk Puzzles
Tags: puzzle game, solve puzzle,