FamousWhy Editor: In a relatively short time, Sudoku became one of the most popular games in the world. There are people who pay a fortune on Sudoku books and Sudoku boards.
As it was expected, this Sudoku "madness" didn't stopped on "pen and paper" system and soon it "infected" the computers world as well. Sudoku games are released one after another. Sudoku fans are paying some nice sums of money just to play the latest "Sudoku" release or to upgrade their "old" version to a new one with a few extra Sudoku boards to solve.
Leaving all this madness aside, we can find Isanaki Sudoku, a free Sudoku and Wordoku (same basic idea but with letters instead of numbers) board generator, solver and printer. Isanaki Sudoku was designed to support Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
Working with some complex algorithms, Isanaki Sudoku is able to generate 9 x 9 and 16 x 16 Sudoku and Wordoku boards in just a few seconds. Also, Isanaki Sudoku is a great Sudoku solver. It can offer correct solutions even for the most complex Sudoku boards ever created.
For a better understanding of what Isanaki Sudoku can offer, let's take a short look over some of its core features:
- Support for 9 x 9 and 16 x 16 boards
- Board saving and retrieval from Isanaki binary file
- Board Export: to text files and clipboard
- Data Entry by keyboard and mouse
- Copy of Current Board to ClipBoard
- Page Setup for Board print
- Print of Multi-Boards Pages: 2, 4 or 6 boards per page with solutions at the end of the printouts
- Candidates Highlight
- Highlight of erroneous cells
- Support for both Sudoku and Wordoku
- Board Import: manually, from Isanaki binary file, text files (.txt .msk .sdk .sol .spf and .ss) and clipboard
- Automatic update of the pencil marks
- Support for Menu Accelerators
- 256-level of Undo-Redo
- Print Board with preview
- Fading Colors Cells: Six Different Fading Style from Start Color to End color
Why is Isanaki Sudoku famous?
Isanaki Sudoku is famous because it is a popular Sudoku and Wordoku board generator, solver and printer for Windows XP and Windows 2000.
Isanaki Sudoku 2.6b is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Isanaki Sudoku 2.6b, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Isanaki Sudoku 2.6b comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.