Tax management applications are a necessarily tool for each and everyone. These applications can help you manage, view and organize your taxes and taxes returns in a professional and accessible way. We live in an era of technology and the old "pen and paper" way is no longer reliable.
Now, a user must take into consideration far too many aspects, laws, forms, math formulas, currency, exchanges and so on when he wants to calculate and manage his tax returns.
JS@eTDS provides a simpler alternative. Basically, JS@eTDS is a powerful and useful tool able to easily generate your eTDS and eTCS Quarterly Returns, based on stipulated requirements of the Tax Department, India.
Of course, just like you can image, JS@eTDS is useful for those who are living in India or for those who are connected (financially) with this country. There are several complex tax returning laws and without a proper tool able to assist and process your Returns, you may lose important money.
For a better understanding of JS@eTDS capabilities, let's take a short look over some of its core features and options:
- Supports unlimited Companies with grouping facilities.
- Backup & Data Restore facilities.
- Extremely user-friendly Windows based interface.
- Enter the TDS / TCS related data for each form such as Company Information, Payment methods and so on.
- Prints out form 27A / 27B to be submitted along with each Return.
- System minimizes the duplication of data entry effort.
- Affordable price
- JS@eTDS supports all major Windows platforms: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
To help you familiarize with its tools, JS@eTDS can be downloaded as a free trial. Although this trial version contains the same features and tools as a full version, it is limited to the first quarter returns for the year 2010-11.
Besides the trial version, the users can also view a comprehensive video demonstration, allowing them to understand the principles behind JS@eTDS.
Why is JS@eTDS famous?
JS@eTDS is famous because it is a powerful and useful tool able to easily generate your eTDS and eTCS Quarterly Returns, based on stipulated requirements of the Tax Department, India.
Publisher: Jaya Softwares
Tags: generate eTDS form, create eTDS return form,