LudoX is a free and open source skill game created in the Java programming language.
LudoX has multiple human player capability in the same interface along with computer player capability, LAN and online multiplayer capabilities .
· The objective of the game is to take each piece from the house to the finish
· Each piece will have to take one complete round of the board
· Each House or team has four pieces
· Each piece can be moved out of a house only when a 6 is thrown
· If a piece lands on an enemy piece , the enemy piece is sent back home
· An extra turn is given to the team with the eating piece
· Pieces on the 8 "stars" on the board are safe from this move
· If a 6 is thrown the player gets an extra throw
· The first player to move all his pieces into the finish wins
LudoX 2.2 Beta is a GPL. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does GPL mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using LudoX 2.2 Beta, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
LudoX 2.2 Beta comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.