Magneto Software System Info Controls Pack controls will display important system and network information including:
· list of running services, their names, process id, details and status;
· list of running processes, their names, process id and status;
· process properties such as: process id, memory usage, base priority, full path name and threads information;
· list of running applications and their status;
· list of modules loaded by process;
· module properties such as full file name, base address, global usage, context;
· lists all connections made to a shared resource on the local server or all connections established from a particular computer;
· provides information about sessions established on a server;
· retrieves information about each shared resource on a server or on a particular computer;
· manages shared files, connections and sessions or a particular computer;
· real-time network statistics, TCP/UDP connections, address table, network interfaces;
· real-time network statistic;
· ICMP/ARP Statistics;
· active Connections;
· interface/IP Routing Info.
A license for any Magneto Software ActiveX Control allows to distribute unlimited copies of this control with your programs royalty-free.
All of these controls can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment, including Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Delphi.
Publisher: Magneto Software
Tags: System Info, running services,