Mastermind Solver is a free and easy to use Mastermind game solver written in the Java programming language.
How to play:
· Think of any four digit number, where each digit runs from 1 to 7. We will try the number 6714 in this example.
· After the design has been loaded, click the 'Start/Count' switch once to close the switch whichs wakes the microcontroller up from its power-down mode. Click the switch again to open the switch.
· Wait until the microcontroller has calculated its first guess (6773) for your numbers. Depending on the speed of your computer, this can take a while - less than a second on my Athlon.
· Check whether and how many digits in the computers guess are correct.
· Press the 'Start/Count' button twice to increment the number of correct digits at the right position. As the count starts at zero, we have to press the 'Start/Count' switch six times (0-on, 0-off, 1-on, 1-off, 2-on, 2-off).
· Activate and release the 'Enter' switch to tell the computer about the correct digits.
· Now activate/release the 'Start/Count' switch for any digits that are in your number, but at a differnent position. In our example, there are none, so we skip over this step.
· Activate and release the 'Enter' switch. The microcontroller will now check your input and calculates its next guess.
· Repeat the process with step 4 until the computer has got the right result. It might also complain about illegal and inconsistent input (display 0.0.0.0).
· Once the computer is sure that it has the right result, it will display a walking pattern on the display decimal point LEDs.
Mastermind Solver is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Mastermind Solver, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Mastermind Solver comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.