MSI G31TM-P35 Realtek HD Audio Driver 220.127.116.1198/18.104.22.16898 for XP/Vista,Win7 Details
• Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium and Celeron in the LGA775 package.
We recommend using the following CPUs:
1. E8190 ~ E8600
2. E7200 ~ E7300
3. E6300 ~ E6850
4. E4300 ~ E4700
5. E2100 ~ E2200
6. E1200 ~ E1600
7. 420 ~ 460
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel G31 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333/1600* (OC) MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
• Intel ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATA ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
• Supports up to 8GB memory size.
• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
• Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
• Due to the limitation of G31 chipsets, dual channel support must meet some requirement in the specification of memory modules. please refer to Test Reports for detailed description.
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
• 2 x PCI slots (support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface)
• One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATA controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATA ports.
• Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium SPEC
• Or Supports PCIE LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by 8111DL
On-Board Pinheaders/ Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 IDE connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out header
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x OC Switch
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
• 24.4cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is very important to keep your drivers updated to their latest versions similar to any anti-virus application and operating system to avoid several crashes that may occur and any other problems.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.