MSI G41TM-P31 VIA VT1708/VT8237A/VT8251 HD Audio Driver 5.10.01.1090 for 2000/XP Details
â€¢ Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
â€¢ Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
â€¢ Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
â€¢ Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
â€¢ Supports VRD 11.1 standard.
â€¢ Supports FMB 05a@95W
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
â€¢ Intel G41 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
- Supports DirectX10.
â€¢ Intel ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
â€¢ Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 667/800 SDRAM, 8GB Max
â€¢ One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0 compliant).
â€¢ Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
â€¢ One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in Intel ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
â€¢ SATAII controller integrated in ICH7 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH7
â€¢ Chipset integrated by VIA VT1708S
- Flexible 6-channel audio with jack sensing
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
â€¢ Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111DL
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1/ System x2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA100 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
MSI Reminds You...
â€¢ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
â€¢ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
â€¢ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
â€¢ 24.3cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) mATX Form Factor
All the computers have many devices that need drivers to function properly and it is very important to use the most recent version available. FamousWhy.com is your daily source for keeping them up to date.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.