MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 nVidia MCP61 SATA RAID/AHCI Driver for XP Details
â€¢ Support socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64/Athlon 64X2 CPU / AM2+ for AMD Phenom CPU / AM3 for AMD Phenom II / Athlon II CPU . (95W only)
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
â€¢ HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
â€¢ NVIDIA MCP61P
â€¢ Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
â€¢ One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
â€¢ One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
â€¢ Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
â€¢ One IDE port by NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
â€¢ Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE
MSI Reminds You...
â€¢ The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
â€¢ Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888 / ALC888S
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
â€¢ Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8201EL
â€¢ Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8211CL
IEEE1394 / FireWire
â€¢ Chipset integrated by VIA VT6315N
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1 / System x1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x SATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- SPDIF-Out connector
- Front panel connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 ports (Optional)
- 1 x TPM connector
MSI Reminds You...
â€¢ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (Optional)
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
â€¢ 24.4cm(L) x 20.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
One of the most vital parts when using a computer is to keep its drivers and applications up to date. This thing is as important as it is for an anti-virus to keep updated to the most recent virus signatures.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 nVidia MCP61 SATA RAID/AHCI Driver for XP is a Free. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Free mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 nVidia MCP61 SATA RAID/AHCI Driver for XP, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 nVidia MCP61 SATA RAID/AHCI Driver for XP comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.