MSI P35 Neo Realtek HD Audio Driver 184.108.40.20650/220.127.116.1150 for XP/Vista,Win7 Details
- Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale.
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
- Intel P35 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333MHz.
- Supports dual channel, DDR2 667/800.
- Intel ICH9 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
- Supports up to 8GB memory size.
- Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
- Supports DDR2 667/800 memory interface.
- One PCI Express 16X slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0a compliant)
- Three PCI Express x1 slots. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
- Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
- One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell 88SE6111.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
- SATAII controller integrated in ICH9 and Marvell 88SE6111 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH9.
- Supports one SATAII port by 88SE6111.
- Chip integrated by Realtek AL888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111B.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- VIA VT6308 chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out pinheader
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 5 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x IEEE1394 port (optional)
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
- 30.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
Our editors are focused on always having the most recent driver versions at FamousWhy.com.We strongly recommend you to periodically check our site in order to get the newest version available online. We also offer a large variety of software from categories as: Windows, Mac, Linux, Scripts and so on. Don't forget to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.