• Supports single channel DDR2 533/667
• Two 240-pin/1.8V DDR2 DIMMs.
• Supports a maximum memory size up to 4GB
• One PCI Express x16 slot (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
• One PCI Express x1 slot (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
• Two 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
• An IDE controller on the NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i)
- Supports PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 2 IDE devices.
• NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i) supports 4 SATA II ports (SATA 1 to 4).
- Transfer rate is up to 3Gb/s.
- NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i) support RAID 0/1
MSI Reminds You...
• The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chip integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec.
- Supports 10/100 Fast Ethernet by NVIDIA MCP73V (GeForce 7050 + nForce 610i)
• Supports TPM
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System FAN x 1 connector
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x SPDIF out connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x serial ATA connectors
- 1 x serial port connector
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 1 x TPM connector (optional)
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1or 3 in 1 audio jack (optional)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 24.4cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) M-ATX Form Factor
It is very important to keep your drivers updated to their latest versions similar to any anti-virus application and operating system to avoid several crashes that may occur and any other problems.
We invite you to visit FamousWhy.com as often as possible to stay updated not only on the latest drivers but also on your software, games and so on...
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
MSI P6NGM2-L NVIDIA nForce MCP73 VGA Driver 18.104.22.16882 for 2K/XP is a Free. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Free mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using MSI P6NGM2-L NVIDIA nForce MCP73 VGA Driver 22.214.171.12482 for 2K/XP, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
MSI P6NGM2-L NVIDIA nForce MCP73 VGA Driver 126.96.36.19982 for 2K/XP comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.