The Recorder lets you record new media, such as background music, vocals and instrument solos.
MULTIQUENCE is a remarkably flexible multitrack digital audio and video mixing program.
Use it to:
· Mix together any number of files into a single stereo file
· Create presentations with background music and/or video
· Edit home videos and add text captions and compositing effects
· Record and edit songs with separate instrument and vocal tracks
· Combine multiple layers of video into one AVI, QuickTime Movie, or Windows Media Video file
· Capture video from a video recorder, built-in TV tuner, or other video source.
Multiquence 2.54 is a Demo. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Demo mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Multiquence 2.54, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Multiquence 2.54 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.