FamousWhy Editor: Network Drive Manager is a Multilanguage utility for managing network drives. This program brings added value to small business users, home users and enterprise users that access network drives in a network, even a wireless one.
When Windows is logging, this program ensures that all the network drives under its control are connected and activated. When the network resources are not yet available or if the connection with a network is lost, Network Drive Manager actively attempts to reconnect the network drives.
Also, this program is capable of running programs, open documents or mount TrueCrypt volumes, only after a network drive has been connected.
This program is better than the Windows mapping network drives because Windows does not ensure that the network drives get properly connected after logon.
Network Drive Manager has some very interesting features, such as:
• Network drives are reconnected periodically in order to prevent deactivation
• It ensures that the network drives under the Network Drive Managers control are connected and activated when Windows logons
• It has support for importing existing network drives
• Multilanguage support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Danish.
• Mount TrueCrypt volumes after a network drive has been connected with success
• Support for connecting network drives with different user credentials
• Very lightweight, as it uses only a few computer resources such as memory and hard disk space
• Lifetime free upgrade for every registered user
You can even get a custom feature set of Network Drive Manager if you contact the developer.
Why is Network Drive Manager famous?
Network Drive Manager is famous because it is a great program for mapping network drives, better than the Windows mapping network drives. It is Multilanguage, lightweight, so it is great for anybody.
Network Drive Manager 2.7.0 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Network Drive Manager 2.7.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Network Drive Manager 2.7.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.