FamousWhy Editor: PAC (or Pearl Auto Connector) is a powerful and useful Perl, GTK or GNOME replacement for SecureCRT or Putty. PAC provides a graphical user interface to configure SSH and Telnet connections: passwords, users, macros, EXPECT regular expressions, etc.
PAC incorporates several useful and powerful features. Here is a list with some of the most important ones for a better understanding of what this application can provide:
- Simple graphical user interface that helps you manage or launch connections to remote machines.
- Configurable list of macros (commands) to send to connected client.
- Configurable Pre and Post connection local commands execution.
- Configurable list of macros (commands) to execute locally when connected.
- Remote and local macros.
- Cluster connections. Connections on same cluster share keystrokes.
- Pre/post connections local executions.
- Quick access to configured connections via tray menu icon.
- Remote Port Forwarding SSH options to the graphical user interface
- PAC is completely free
- PAC it is a unique Linux application to incorporate almost every SecureCRT's functionality.
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT: forget about SSH certificates, automate tunnels creation, chain multiple ssh connections, seamless Gnome/Gtk integration, ability to connect to machines through a Proxy server, etc.
As you can see, PAC comes with more than enough features to satisfy even the most exigent user. PAC is a reliable, safe to use and simple application that can provide some amazing solutions for SecureCRT or Putty. I would strongly recommend PAC as a viable and useful replacement for Perl, GNOME or GTK.
Why is PAC famous?
PAC is famous because it is a powerful and useful Perl, GTK or GNOME replacement for SecureCRT or Putty. PAC provides a graphical user interface to configure SSH and Telnet connections: passwords, users, macros, EXPECT regular expressions, etc.
PAC 18.104.22.168 is a GPL v3. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does GPL v3 mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using PAC 22.214.171.124, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
PAC 126.96.36.199 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.