Panopreter Plus is a small but powerful application that reads text file, rft file, pdf file, web page and word document, and converts them into .wav and .mp3 audio files.
These files can be played using a standard mp3 or wav player.
There are basically two Panopreter packages: Standard and Plus. Standard is the basic package, is totally free and includes only the most common features.
On the other hand, Panopreter Plus is far more complete and powerful, it requires a small payment and it contains a complete set of features and tools.
We will talk about Panopreter Plus because it is the most powerful and the recommended one. Let's see some of its core features for a better understanding of what this software can offer:
- Read text file, rft file, pdf file, MS word document and web page.
- Read the words or text you have typed in the window when working under the "Input and speak" mode.
- Include panopreter toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Create audio files in wave(.wav) and mp3 format, batch files conversion supported.
- Support multiple languages reading.
- Audio file conversion
- Customized volume for audio files
- Customized rate for audio files
- Panopreter toolbar
- File reading configuration.
- Highlight the word or sentence being read.
- Font size is adjustable.
- Panopreter Plus window is sizable to fit any screen resolution.
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Panopreter Plus supports every major windows platform, including Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
These are just some of the most important features that can be found in Panopreter Plus. As you can imagine, the standard version contains only the most basic ones like txt, rtf and doc files support, Multilanguage support, and audio file conversion, customized volume for audio files or customized rate for audio files.
Why is Panopreter Plus famous?
Panopreter Plus is famous because is a small but powerful application that reads text file, rft file, pdf file, web page and word document, and converts them into .wav and .mp3 audio files. These files can be played using a standard mp3 or wav player.
Tags: read text, convert text,