Before I start to talk about Portable IrfanView, I would like to say a few things about the basic (PC) IrfanView version. Basically, these two versions are identical (both has the same features and options) and the only difference is the portability and compatibility.
IrfanView is one of the most powerful (if not even the most powerful) graphic viewer. The standard version (just like the portable one) incorporates some amazing and unique features. IrfanView is compact and innovative and, most important, totally free. Let's talk about some features of Portable IrfanView:
- It supports many files formats: ANI, CUR, BMP, DIB, CLP, CLT, DCX, DXF, DWG, HPGL, EMF, GIF, ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, JPG, JPEG, PBM, PCD, PCX, PNG, PPM, AIF, AVI, WAV and more
- Multilanguage support: English, Deutsch, Czech, Russian, French, Chinese, Catalan, Korean, Spanish and more
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option - to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- File search
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print feature
- Change color depth
- Unicode support
- Various effects: sharpen, blur, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited and more
- Cut and crop option
- IPTC editing
These are just some of the Portable IrfanView features. Just like I have said before, the portable and PC versions are identical. The only difference is that you can download Portable IrfanView on your smart USB or any other mobile data storage device and take it with you anywhere. It is fast, simple and easy to use.
Why is Portable IrfanView famous?
Portable IrfanView is famous for being the portable version of one of the best graphic viewers on the market. The portable version incorporates the same features as the basic one and it is also totally free.
It can be downloaded and installed on smart USB's or any other mobile data storage device.
Publisher: Irfan Skiljan
Tags: image view, image convertor,