PrintCapture is a computer program that was created firstly with one goal in mind: to be used as a printer/plotter with test equipment, such as spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers and so forth.
PrintCapture is used practically as an interface or as a virtual printer to real physical printers/plotters. PrintCapture is compatible with the following source devices:
oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, that use Hewlett-Packard as a printer/plotter or Epson models as a printer for output.
PrintCapture has multiple utility: in student lab assignments, troubleshooting, reviews about product design, documentation about products and in many other areas.
Let's see some of the most important PrintCapture features, for a better understanding of what this application can do:
- launch your current image editor;
- drag and drop the image into another Windows program;
- copy the image to the clipboard;
- resize the image (manually and automatically);
- rotate the image (manually and automatically);
- set the print resolution of the image (manually and automatically);
- automatically print the image;
- save and restore configurations for different test equipment
- keep multiple images open at once.
- open and display a file in BMP, Epson ESC/P, GIF, HPGL, HPGL/2, JPG, PCL, PCX, PNG, TGA, or TIF file format.
- convert images to a BMP, EPS, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, or TIF file format.
PrintCapture has a simple and straight-to-the point installation process. It keeps the current system file structure currently available in the computer system. In order to preserve the system's integrity all the files are installed to the PrintCapture folder.
Also, PrintCapture is perfectly compatible with every major windows platform: Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.
Why is PrintCapture famous?
PrintCapture is famous because it is one of the best interface programs to real physical printers/plotters. PrintCapture has a large number of features, but it is still a small application that consume very few resources and offers very good performance.
Publisher: F&F SoftTools
Tags: print capture, image editor,