Rex Webedit2 has separate tabs for each of the above web-contents. On HTML tab you will find the quick access tools like general page settings (titles, description, copyright, keywords, and author), wizards for tables and frames creation (head, row and column) and the other HTML quick insert tags like comment, bold text, image, table, division, links etc.
Also the PHP, CSS and the Form tabs have buttons for easily create/edit a web page.
You can work on multiple pages, because ‘Rex Webedit2’ works with tabs; you can also preview your newly created page at any time with ‘Preview’ option to check how the page will look like in a browser.
There are three versions of Rex Webedit2:
•Rex Webedit2 – the standard version of Rex WebEdit – recommended for most users
• Rex Webedit2 – Basic & Portable – a simple version of Rex Webedit2 that uses less system resources
• Rex Webedit2 – Multiscreen–edit and preview in separate windows, so you can use Rex Webedit2 on multiple screens.
Available languages: English, Dutch, French, German (some of the buttons are still in Dutch, regardless of the chosen language)
• User friendly interface with quick access tools – proper for beginners in website creation
• Edit most of the web-content like HTML, JS, PHP, CSS, Form
• You may edit multiple pages at once, on tabs
• Preview function to check how the page looks like in a browser
• Easily upload your page directly from the software
• Vertical or horizontal edit/preview
• Internet Explorer 7 or above
• NET Framework 3.5
• 800×600 Screen resolution
• Internet connection
Why is Rex Webedit2 famous?
Publisher: Rex 1241
Tags: web editor, HTML editor,