SQL Server Driver for PHP 2.0 CTP1 April 2010 Details
The SQL Server Driver for PHP was developedt o be a PHP 5 extension that allows for the reading and writing of SQL Server data from within PHP scripts. The extension provides a procedural interface for accessing data in all editions of SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008.
The SQL Server Driver for PHP API includes support for Windows Authentication, transactions, parameter binding, streaming, metadata access, and error handling.
Perform the following steps to download and install the SQL Server Driver for PHP
- Download SQLServerDriverForPHP.EXE to a temporary directory.
- Run SQLServerDriverForPHP.EXE.
- Enter an installation directory when prompted. It is recommended that you extract the file to %ProgramFiles% with the default directory: "Microsoft SQL Server Driver for PHP".
- After extracting the files, read the Installation section of the SQLServerDriverForPHP_Readme.htm file for next steps.
PHP is a recursive acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor".
· PHP 5.X.X.
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008's SQL Server Native Client. You can download SQL Server Native Client from a SQL Server 2008 Feature Pack.
· Any edition of SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008.
· A Web server configured to run PHP.
SQL Server Driver for PHP 2.0 CTP1 April 2010 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using SQL Server Driver for PHP 2.0 CTP1 April 2010, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
SQL Server Driver for PHP 2.0 CTP1 April 2010 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.