FamousWhy Editor: Subject Manager is a small and easy to use Thunderbird extension that allows you to easily view and manage your emails and subjects. Recently, a Mozilla Firefox version was released as well (with the same incorporated features).
Subject Manager comes with several interesting and useful features and tools.
Let's take a short look over some of the most important ones:
- Cross platform support: Subject Manager supports the following platforms: Windows (Windows XP with SP 3, Windows Vista with SP 2, Windows 7 Pro), Linux (Mandriva 2009 and Madriva 2010) and Mac OS X.
- Upon installation, a new toolbar button is going to be added next to "Attach" button.
- Subjects manager option: It allows you to modify and safe subjects. It also allows you to remove auto prefixes
- Subject Manager is fully customizable. Simply access the "Settings" section to enable/disable auto completion, enable/disable the selection button of a subject, activate debug mode and more.
- Subject Manager allows you to add or remove subjects in a subjects list. You can also search through these subjects using an alphabetical system (A, B, C, D...) or by scrolling up and down.
- Easy to install and use
- Subject Manager is completely free
- Subject Manager supports Mozilla Thunderbird browser (a Mozilla Firefox version is also available).
Why is Subject Manager famous?
Subject Manager is famous because it is a small and easy to use Thunderbird extension that allows you to easily view and manage your emails and subjects.
Subject Manager 0.3.3 is a GPL. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does GPL mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Subject Manager 0.3.3, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Subject Manager 0.3.3 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.