I had to test numerous backup/restore and synchronization applications. Unfortunately, maybe 99% of these programs are either poorly designed or severely limited by options and available features.
When I had to test another backup application (Super Flexible File Synchronizer), my first impressions was: just another buggy program I have to waste my time with. I'm happy to admit now that I was totally wrong as Super Flexible File Synchronizer is different. Let's talk about this amazing software and what can he offer for both amateur and professional users.
A file synchronizer is essentially a two-way backup program. Basically, the idea is to move the newest copy of each file or folder between a defined pair of directories (source and target, or A and B). As it is impossible to cover all Super Flexible File Synchronizer useful features in one single review, I will focus only on the most important ones:
- Synchronizes or Backs up Files- There are no limits in terms of file sizes, the number of files, or filename lengths. The program fully supports Unicode characters so that it can copy filenames in all languages.
- Powerful scheduler- Schedule the synchronization of your data on a backup hard disk at a convenient time each day, or as frequently as you wish.
- Internet support- Supports various Internet protocols, including FTP, SFTP/SSH, FTPS, Web DAV, HTTP, SSL, and Amazon S3 web storage.
- Compression and Encryption Support- Easily zip your files and encrypt them with strong 256-bit encryption.
- Smart Tracking option- This feature keeps a database of all files so that it can detect file deletions and conflicts.
- Super Flexible File Synchronizer can detect moved files
- Exact mirror mode
- Database safe mode- This mode requires exclusive access to the files to be copied.
- Easy Resuming on Disk Full- You simply make more space and ask the software to continue copying. It can pause right in the middle of a file until additional space is freed.
- File masks and various filters- Numerous ways to select/deselect files and folders are available.
- Affordable price
- User friendly interface
Why is Super Flexible File Synchronizer famous?
Super Flexible File Synchronizer is famous because it is a great application used to back up data and to synchronize PCs, servers, and notebooks.
Publisher: Super Flexible Software
Tags: file synchronizer, backup tool,