For some of us (me included), applications management can become a true challenge.
There are so many different applications, each with its own advantages and disadvantages, different type of applications (portable or not) and software with a particular usage (which can't be used for more than one single task). Having a good management for these applications is vital. A good management system involves a good way to access them fast and easy. SyMenu was designed to provide such a way. SyMenu is a small but really powerful portable menu launcher that allows finding and organizing your portable applications in a quick and professional way.
Let's see some of the SyMenu core features for a better understanding of what this software can offer:
- Start Search bar: (Windows Vista like) allows to quickly search amongst any SyItem configured on menu;
- Windows Start Menu wrapper: SyMenu exposes through Start Search bar every program linked in host PC Windows Start menu too;
- Extension Manager: allows to temporarly replace normal Windows extension associations with - SyMenu custom extension association;
- Autoexec: allows launching a custom list of SyItems at SyMenu startup or closing.
- Execution modes: Run, Run As, Open folder and Show Properties.
- Batch Import: allows making massive imports of new SyItems.
- Multilanguage support: English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Slovak, Dutch, Catalan, French, Polish and Italian.
As you can see, SyMenu can offer various application management options and some great "quick access" tools. SyMenu is really easy to install and use and I would recommend it to all those who are using, constantly, multiple applications.
Why is SyMenu famous?
SyMenu is famous because it is a powerful and useful quick launcher software for portable applications. SyMenu incorporates some great tools and features, a great looking and professional interface and a good applications management system.
Publisher: Gianluca Negrelli
Tags: application launcher, portable launcher,