SymVPN is a Symbian S60 PPTP VPN client application that:
* provides individual users with secure access to their organization or home network;
* targeted for use with VPN Servers that support PPTP protocol (for instance: Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Mac);
* secures basic VPN client functionality (user authentication, channel data encryption, session with VPN Server management) based on PPTP tunnelling protocol.
SymVPN allows you to create a regular Access Point (from the Symbian OS point of view) that can be used in an ordinary manner by any appropriate application that requires an Internet connection.
* SymVPN-created Access Point, combined with SymSMB, will secure your access to the home file server over the Internet;
* or you can use it with a Web-browser (Opera-browser works fine for this purpose) to get in your organizationís Intranet;
* or you can use it with MailForExchange to enjoy a secure channel with your corporative Exchange server;
* And so on.
SymVPN 2.00.85 is a Trial. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Trial mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using SymVPN 2.00.85, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
SymVPN 2.00.85 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.